Saturday, March 29, 2014

OOTN: Dinner + Mickey Singh LIVE


Dress: H&M
Jewelry: Forever 21

This was a very comfortable black dress that I wore at Mickey Singh event last night. I'm so happy I got it! I wore a tank top underneath the dress though. I got it from H&M as well! 

Jewelry & Shoes
I actually did some last minute shopping for the jewelry and shoes! I'm very happy of my purchases!

I wanted to get nude color shoes and I found these at Zara. I like how the heels werent too high. My feet did kill me by the end of the night but it's normal since it was my first time wearing them.

KITTEN HEEL SLING BACK by Zara



I couldn't really find a bracelet my size, so I just got gold necklace and gold/nude earrings from Forever 21. 

All Jewelry from Forever 21
Forever 21 Canada


Makeup
As for my makeup, I was in a hurry so I didn't spend too much time on it. Looking back now at my eye makeup, I wish I incorporated some gold into it. 
Here's a list of makeup products that I used...

Face: 
Eyes: 
Lips

Hair

I used The Ultimate Curling Iron 25mm Black by Le Angelique. I bought it from Beyond the Rack over a year ago but haven't used it much, so decided to use it last night. It was very easy to use and I managed to curl my hair within 20 minutes but I didn't curl too much because I wanted them more wavy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment